Galatians: Accepted and Free
The book of Galatians is a passionate letter explaining what it really looks like to be a follower of Jesus Christ and how our freedom in him is certain.
In this video Bible study guide (DVD/video streaming sold separately), Jada Edwards teaches the importance of knowing that you are wholly and fully accepted in Christ, by Christ, and through Christ. From your birth, God has called and chosen you—and now:
- Because of God's authority, we don't need to seek the acceptance of man.
- Because of God's assignment, we no longer define our lives by culture or heritage.
- Because of God's approval, we aren't insecure or intimidated.
- Because of God's adoption, we are no longer slaves.
- Because of God's freedom, we don't need to self-sabotage in order to cope.
- Because of God's restoration, we can bring healing and restoration to others.
As Jada walks you through Galatians, you'll see how the Apostle Paul delivers his very passionate and urgent assurance, helping you understand that once you place faith in Jesus, you are transformed. You are made new. You are forever part of the family of God. You are fully accepted, and you are free.
Galatians: Accepted and Free 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.