Judges: A 12-Week Study
The book of Judges describes a time in the life of the nation of Israel between the prophetic leadership of Moses and Joshua and the establishment of the monarcy. During that time, "everyone did what was right in his own eyes" (Judges 17:6). Israel's sin is overcome only by the wonder of God's salvation worked through a series of memorable judges, who ultimately point us to Jesus Christ. 12 Sessions.
- Each study asks penetrating questions that spurs in-depth conversation
- Every passage of Scripture is directly related to the Gospel of Grace
- Follows the rule: Scripture interprets Scripture and treat Scripture as cohesive unity
- Illuminates doctrines in every passage
- Invites discovery and discussion of practical implications
- Embeds God's word in your mind
Miles Van Pelt
Judges: A 12-Week Study 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.