The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: 1 Samuel: Attaining Wealth That Money Can’t Buy
Based on 1 Samuel, this Wiersbe Bible Study examines Israel’s shift from the leadership of judges to kings, and contrasts the rebellion and genuine success of their first two kings.
We all want to achieve certain goals in our careers, relationships, and finances. But how do we pursue our dreams without getting lost in our desires? Based on Wiersbe's Be Successful commentary, this 8-session exploration of 1 Samuel follows King David's life to illustrate that true success is found through developing good character traits, conduct, and lifestyle.
Each lesson is divided into five sections:
- Getting Started: An excerpt from the commentary and questions to get your 'first impressions" of the topic
- Going Deeper: Bible and commentary quotes examine the original context and meaning with a modern application.
- Looking Inward: An opportunity to take a good look at yourself in light of the lesson and find ways in which to grow your faith
- Going Forward: Commit to paper those things you want to do to live out discoveries found in the "Looking Inward" section
- Seeking Help: A reminder to invite God into your spiritual growth process an write out a prayer, if desired.
The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: 1 Samuel: Attaining Wealth That Money Can’t Buy 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.